In this role, you have the opportunity to
be responsible for your own region in Belgium (North). This includes:
Establishing the Regional business plan (encompassing a prognosis of the marketing funnel), including market segmentation and thorough contact strategy
Evaluates the performance of the region business plan regularly (sales & recommendation) and pro-actively drive short and long term corrective actions where needed
Visiting key Dental Professionals to inform and convince them about the UPS of Philips Sonicare for their patient
Provide training/courses for specific target groups and organize and/or attend local, regional and national dental trade shows and events
Increase new users of Philips Sonicare by selling new trails
Sales of our whitening product ZOOM!
You are responsible for
managing existing customer relationships and increase sales through new customer contact within Belgium (North).
As our new Territory Business Manager you will
- Sell Philips products (Sonicare & Zoom portfolios) to dental professionals- fully understanding the science behind the product, usages and the market.
- Implement Professional Sales Techniques in all sales calls
- Organizing territory to allow efficient and effective coverage patterns in support of marketing.
- Maintain current field territory responsibilities designed to develop dental professional trial, build recommendations, and grow dispensing base. Achieve all sales quotas: Revenue, Trial, and New Dispenser.
- Attainment of all Key Performance Indicator’s.
- Manage CRM input on a daily basis, understanding of reports and territory management. Completing all administrative duties as per company policy. Develop relationships with key opinion leaders of the Dental Community.
- Work closely with the Internal Sales team to maximize territory coverage efficiency.
- Attend local, regional, and national trade shows, and hospitals as defined by territory needs.
- Partner with local dental societies and corporate supported study clubs.
- Participate in additional projects as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Be a resource for Philips Consumer Lifestyle, the Dental Division, and the regional team.
You are part of
a team of highly autonomous, entrepreneurial thinkers who really have the ability to drive change. We are a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking. In this role, you will report to our Lead Oral Health Care and be based from home, covering the Northern region of Belgium, including Antwerp as a territory.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Sales/Account Management experience, preferably gained within the Oral Health/Dental Arena.
- Experience in/knowledge of market scenario’s and competitors.
- Understanding of the relevant product range.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong ability to build new, and maintain existing business relationships.
- Strong team player.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
In return, we offer you
the opportunity to work across multiple categories in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.