In this role you have the opportunity to
get to know that the average heart beats about 100.000 times daily. And that more than 7 million people each year die from coronary heart disease – so, innovation, prevention, diagnosis and treatment is important to reduce this number and improve the life of the patient.
At Philips IGT Devices we are working on industry leading solutions helping clinicians on deciding, guiding, treating and confirming the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
Are you an expert Project Subject Matter Expert (SME) with relevant experience in the medical devices industry looking for the next challenge?
If the answer is “yes” Philips might have the opportunity you are looking for!
You are responsible for
For this specific position, you will be responsible for driving the consignment stock control and execution for IGT Devices International. You will control a multi–functional, multi-location virtual team. You will be leading the deployment of the consignment strategy and consignment stock control into the organization.
• Has the expert knowledge and supports project activities related to consignment stock.
• Drives the process changes, change management, ways of working & interfaces with the commercial organization.
• Supports the deployment of the consignment stock policy and create the governance and controls around it.
• Supports the deployment of the policy within the commercial organization, including necessary training.
• Drives the adoption of the improvements and changes into the perform team.
• Align with relevant stakeholders, i.e., finance, supply chain, around accomplishing the result;
• Creates the necessary visibility, addresses the challenges, and guards the results.
• Drive consignment stock control and execution to the next level
You are a part of
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• Strong content knowledge in the operations domain, sales support, and supply chain, preferably related to consignment stock.
• Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and be able to zoom in and out when required.
• Capability to meet deadlines and ability to report on Project progress.
• Dedicated personality who has a positive attitude and loves to work within a stressful & dynamic environment.
• Solution oriented person as well as resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Strong communicator with knowledge of proper English usage any additional languages is a plus.
• Knowledge of computer and automation applications (i.e.: Microsoft Excel, SAP, Exact, Salesforce);
• Knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device industry is a requirement.
• Culturally sensitive.
In return we offer you
We believe that every mega growth period builds an exceptional career runway. In fact, the IGT Devices leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it.
Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stake, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.