As a Software Test Engineer, you will work within a multidisciplinary team of Software Developers and BIM Specialists (Architects and Structural Engineers), together you will work on BIMcollab.
It also includes the corresponding add-ons within various BIM tools (such as Archicad, Solibri, and Revit) and our 3D model viewer for data analysis: BIMcollab ZOOM, for both Windows and Mac, can be part of your testing work. You check whether our web platform meets the functional requirements so that our end users can work with it without problems. You do this by writing test scripts, maintaining them, and executing them, both manually and automatically.
As a software tester, you will be a member of one of our scrum development teams and bridge the gap between technology and business, but you will also proactively make suggestions to further improve our software. Our development team consists of over 40 developers, testers, scrum masters and product owners, divided over six scrum teams. You will play a role in one or more of the three scrum teams working on the Cloud environments. In addition, you will be involved in guiding and/or managing junior/medior developers. You work on average two days at the office and the rest can be done from home if desired. Even though we don't see each other every day, your team is always there for you!
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building information modeling). With BIM all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top-100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue-management. A team-effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design-software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client-satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy-efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!
What do you need for this?
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, for example in engineering or computer science.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of recent specific test experience.
- Knowledge of development methods such as Agile and Scrum.
- Preferably experience with one or more testing tools (such as Cypress, Selenium, Jira etc).
- Knowledge of testing methods such as TMap and/or ISTQB is a plus.
- Affinity with C++, C# and .NET.
- Certification or training in the direction of Agile testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of BIM, IFC, BCF and architectural processes is a plus.
We offer a challenging job with a lot of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- Of course, an excellent salary depending on knowledge and experience. The salary range for software testers is €3.542,00 to €5.047,00.
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees.
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at.
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities.
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit.
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) or in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.