Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple customer service agents for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
Note: Are you a student and would you like this position? We look forward to receiving your application.
Lynk & Co is looking for customer service agents that can help them expand the Europe mobility market. With your excellent communication and administrative skills, you will be the face of this innovative brand. For Lynk & Co this is all about thinking out of the box and creating wow-experiences. Yes, read that again, a personal approach is key, so no robots wanted. In the role of customer service agent, you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most of the communication takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential in this job! Your work day will be made up of the following activities: You will be working for the Sales office, Backoffice or Technical service department to provide administrative support to the sales and Backoffice advisors or the technical service advisors.
What’s in for you
- Gross salary of € 12,20 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre with a minimum of 10 kilometres
- Pension accrual via Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time job of between 8 and 20 hours per week
- Flexible side job next to your current job or study
- Temporary employment contract with Manpower