In this role, you have the opportunity to
Are you a creative professional, looking for a position at the heart of the global Communications content and channels team of Philips? Then this might be the job for you.
As a Senior Integrated Publishing Manager and Editor, you drive the integrated publishing approach, devise audience-based and channel-based content activation strategies and create activation content that helps build the reputation of Philips as a leader in health technology and drive engagement.
You are responsible for
- Develop and drive the new integrated communications publishing approach
- Devise and oversee audience-based and channel-specific content activation and engagement strategies for specific topics, channels and/or programs, such as the company’s thought leadership program
- Develop compelling activation content– planned and ad hoc – for key internal and external audiences, including social posts, short articles and newsletters
- Give editorial guidance and creative direction to support the activation of high-quality content by audience (e.g. Employees, C-suite, B2G)
- Drive efficiency, efficacy and financial gain through data-driven improvements, optimization, standardization (governance, guidelines, templates, processes) and scaling of our content activation activities across multiple touchpoints
- Ensure a high quality of work according to brand guidelines, key messaging and team ambitions
You are a part of
You report to the Head of the Communications Center of Excellence (CCoE). The CCoE is a team of communication specialists who oversee global Philips strategic communications planning and programs, content strategy and creation, channel management and related measurement. It is part of the Integrated Communications & Events team within the Marketing & E-Commerce function.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
·Master’s degree in a Communications, Journalism or a related area
·At least 8 years of experience in Communications devising content strategies
·Extensive professional writing experience, particularly in a B2B and/or B2G environment
·Demonstrated track record in creating engaging digital activation content specific to health technology Ability to provide editorial guidance and creative direction across various activation content types
·Native (or near native) English
·Strong interpersonal skills for stakeholder management
·Ability to work as an integral member of a multifunctional team
·Strong organizational skills
·Curiosity, energy, and a pro-active and results-oriented approach
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.