Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
At Foot Locker it is our vision and passion to “inspire and empower youth culture” by create exciting and authentic experiences for our customers that will allow us to thrive in an ever-evolving retail landscape. Working within the Foot Locker eCommerce team, this role will be solely focused on the adidas business across the 18 European websites.
The position as Manager, eCommerce – adidas will focus on growing the adidas demand and market share, through analyzing and optimizing the customer experience, driving initiatives, and utilizing the levers (such as IPP) to grow sales. They will work closely with the adidas team, as well building a network within the Foot Locker team to deliver the KPI’s.
This candidate will be self-starter who can take ownership and think creatively to deliver results.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Day to day eCom management for adidas (product launches, boosting, QA etc.)
- Analysis of adidas performance (onsite analytics, demand reporting).
- Project management on dedicated adidas initiatives.
- Support the operations of IPP.
- Identify opportunities to grow the adidas sales through IPP.
- Main Point of contact for the adidas European Digital Partner Commerce team requiring travel to HZO/ AMS on a quarterly basis.
- Accountable for inputting, executing, and tracking Digital Trade Terms together with adidas Digital Sales Manager as well as Joint Business Plan
- Accountable for optimizing Digital experience on adidas pages/products
- Coordinate cross-functional business to drive trade
- Track and measure the impact of the agreed digital initiatives & work cross functionally to share best practices and future developments
- Co-ordinate key digital meetings and consolidate performance into business reviews and reports
- 3-5 years e-commerce, merchandising, buying, planning, digital operations, or related field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing concentration.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, organization, self-starter, and analytical experience.
- Understanding of retail industry, including merchandising, marketing, and IT.
- Strong project-management skills.
What we offer you
- Career development and growth in an ambitious international team
- Recognition, inclusion and belonging in a diverse environment
- 25 holidays and flexible working (hybrid position)
- Employee Discount on in-store and online products
- Casual Sneaker Culture
- Learning & Health/wellbeing programs
- On-site fitness center, Basketball court, football pitch and Prayer Room
- Canteen for lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Collective Health plans
- Activities organized by our Social Committee