This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen’s Global Marketing team is located in our Amsterdam HQ. It consists of multiple disciplines working together to enable local marketing teams around the world with the resources, strategic frameworks, and subject matter expertise they need to be successful. We’re looking for an experienced marketer with brand and commercial experience to help position Adyen in the minds of our different business audiences. This role requires a strong research and strategic component, working closely with our commercial leads to truly understand the needs of these different customers, craft relevant and compelling value propositions, and package Adyen’s increasingly diverse capabilities.
What you’ll do
- Write compelling B2B copy optimized for the website and blog, as well as other formats including newsletters, social media, case studies, online advertising, sales collateral, and video scripts
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to scope content pieces, navigate feedback, and ensure deadlines are met
- Understand best practices for content per channel
- Track and analyze engagement metrics and set goals accordingly
- Deliver consistent, high-value content that adheres to our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Research and curate data, insights, and newsworthy information
- This role is based in Amsterdam. Some domestic and international travel is required.
Who you are
- You embody the Adyen Formula, love to collaborate, and believe winning is more important than ego
- 2-4 years experience as a writer or content creator
- You have a good understanding of what makes content successful from an SEO perspective
- You’re commercially-minded, able to think strategically, and can appreciate how a piece of content fits into our wider marketing tactics
- You have experience collaborating with stakeholders
- Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and distill them into meaningful stories, collateral, and messaging
- Detail-oriented and able to thrive in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Please include links to three samples of your best writing with application.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.