As a Senior Cloud Security Engineer you’ll get a chance to contribute to building an enterprise-grade SaaS platform (Backbase as a Service) from scratch and maintaining it. As part of the BaaS team, you'll be expected to lay down the foundation of a highly secure, robust platform and related processes to ensure our software runs smoothly in production as well as making sure it complies with industry standards.
- You have a deep understanding of cloud security infrastructure, cloud-native technologies, and desired state configuration;
- You have experience with the following topics: Zero-Trust architecture; Defensible security architecture; Latest cloud security tools and practices; Security processes; Incident management; Vulnerability management; Threat modeling; Logging and monitoring (SIEM); Controls & requirements from Standards like ISO 27001, SOC 2. Nice to have: Knowledge of relevant regulations such as GDPR and PCI-DSS;
- You don't want to just report the problems but you want to fix them;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are experienced with cloud environments and using desired state configuration to manage this (Terraform is preferred);
- You have experience with Kubernetes;
- 3 years in a similar role running workloads on public cloud;
- Azure cloud certs are nice to have (Azure Administrator/Azure Solution Architect).