Interested in working with fruits and vegetables in a healthy, modern and clean company in Eindhoven? Where you can ADD VALUE and your effort will be appreciated? In this international company you will work 2 shifts in an international and varied team with hard working younger/ older male and female colleagues. Great pay and allowances!
Dit ga je doen
A Logistic Worker is someone who fulfills an executive and organizing function in a warehouse or distribution center.
During the entire process of delivery, storage and shipping, the Logistics Employee is responsible for the correct course of processes.
What does an (all-round) Logistics Employee do? In general, Logistics/ Warehouse Employees have the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Packing and possibly repacking products / packer
- Sorting and labeling of goods
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Processing returned goods
- Checking products for quality, quantity, packaging and serial number, among other things
- Administrative processing of processes in a computer system
- Signaling and rectifying any errors or deviations from outgoing or incoming orders
- Performing minor maintenance and repair work on equipment
- Inventory of warehouse stock
- Moving goods in the warehouse using a reach truck, EPT or forklift
- Tidying up and keeping the warehouse clean
At this work location in Eindhoven you work fulltime in 2 shifts. So, one week early shift from Mo-Fr 8am - 5pm. The other week late shift from Mo-Fr 12pm - appr. 9pm.
If necessary you will be asked to work sometimes on a Saturday from 8am - 4pm.
Dit krijg je
When you can start at this amazing company, you may count on the following conditions:
- A salary of €13.27 gross per hour (excl. Allowance)
- Evening allowance of 25% after 7pm
- Travel allowance (starting from 10km one way)
- Training opportunities and on-the-job (also offered from our WerkTalent Academy: https://www.werktalent.com/vacatures/jouw-groei-en-ontwikkeling)
- A fruit and vegetable box for free every two weeks!
- Full and free access to the modern company gym
- A Fulltime job with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time
Dit ben je
To start as a rocket, we believe the things below will make this happen:
- Preferably you have some work experience in logistics and with an EPT; a valid certificate would be great!
- Like to work with fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Working on Saturdays some now and then is no problemo
- You understand the Dutch and/ or English language
- You are flexible in hours and work; sometimes when it's busy you work a bit more, when it's more quieter you finish early
- You live in or close to Eindhoven, Tilburg or Helmond
Hier ga je werken
Employees do not work for this company. They are the company! As an essential part of the organization. This is a company of people, and their people are the company!
They like open and honest communication. Their employees are characterized by common sense and the feeling of achieving a performance together. They believe that craftsmanship is essential for the products and services they offer. That is why they value their professionals very much! They offer all the people the opportunity to develop further. They can make good use of new knowledge and new ideas in this dynamic company. Some of the employees have been working for this company for more than fifteen years! They have grown with the company and are still just as enthusiastic and involved. They are happy to share their knowledge with new colleagues.
Do you want to work for an organization where you will never be bored and where your work is really appreciated? Please read on and send us your application!
This company has placed the search for a Fulltime Warehouse Employee also in the hands of WerkTalent Eindhoven. The first interview will therefore be with us from WerkTalent. During this intake interview, we will discuss your wishes, ambitions and of course the position and organization. If the outcome is positive for both of us, we will introduce you to this company, schedule the interviews for you and guide you through the entire procedure. And take care of a soft landing at this company!
Do you love healthy fruits and vegetables, have EPT certificate and you can start on short notice? Doubt no more, click below or call our Eindhoven office on 040-303 0987. You can also reach me via WhatsApp on 06-300 99 526!
I like to hear from you!
€2.350 - €2.450 / maand