Come join the future of hospitality and be the new Community Supervisor of our The Hague location!
Your mission, should you choose to accept:
As our Community Supervisor, you’ll make sure that each guest is having the best possible TSH-experience. Together with the Front of House Manager, Hotel Manager and the team of community hosts, you’ll be responsible for running and supervising every aspect of our hotel operations.
Whether you’re providing a flawless welcome and check in, awesome service in our restaurant and bars or just having a chat to make their stay truly unforgettable ?• you are at the forefront of our guest facing operation. As you can tell, this goes way beyond your old-school hotel duties: you are the hotel’s super-skilled connector and responsible for the hotel’s seamless and smooth running.
In case you don’t know who we are:
TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hybrid hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. You can already find The Student Hotel in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain. And with still to be opened properties in Madrid, Barcelona and Toulouse, our unique hospitality concept is truly taking root in the heart of Europe.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll supervise and work together with our front of house staff to assist our guests in all their needs. Whether you’re providing a flawless welcome and check in, awesome service in our restaurant and bars or making great new connections, it’s up to you to spread the TSH magic!
- You know about our product offering and how to (cross-)sell these products to our guests.
- Any guest or team member question or complaint that comes in, you handle it like a pro. This also goes for any technical issue that may occur.
- You’re awesome at keeping an overview of all things happening at the hotel and know how to keep a cool head in sticky situations.
- You love to share your TSH-wisdom. When team-members have questions or need assistance, you come to their rescue!
- You’re the internal TSH networker. You connect with your guest community and know exactly what's going on at all times and how to cater to their needs
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about.
Who You Are:
- You have a flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach.
- You have at least 1 year of hotel experience or team leading experience.
- You’re the internal TSH networker. You connect with your guest community and know exactly what's going on at all times and how to cater to their needs.
- You always have a helicopter view and know exactly when to be where and how to best assist the team.
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro.
- You have good communication skills in English (Speak any other languages? The more the merrier!).
- You’re hard working, responsible and have a “let’s do this!” mentality.
- You build, lead and inspire motivated, happy teams like a natural.
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company. Not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home, full of events, fun colleagues and all the other amazing salary/benefits stuff.
We want you to be you. You have your own style; tattoos are cool and your hair is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show our guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.