Would you like to see an example from PowerApp that we use worldwide, look hier.
We build solutions for the biggest companies in the Netherlands in diverse branches. We guarantee challenging and diverse work and mainly use scrum methodologies. On a typical project you work with a project team with a scrum master, lead developer, experience designer and other developers. We have a big offshore workforce which means you will work with other colleagues remotely."At Avanade I am given the opportunity to take on key roles within IT projects where the Power Platform is supporting critical business processes of global companies. The international atmosphere, interaction with the customer and strong teamwork keep me motivated each day. "- Leon – PowerApps Developer
You make the difference because:
- You have experience with building PowerApps on the Power Platform
- You have worked with clients where you had to come to the right solution (Business Analysis)
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant IT-experience
- You have finished a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant studies
- Experience with Azure, SharePoint, PowerBI and Power Virtual Agent is an advantage
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges in an informal work environment
- Knowledge development is a key element got us and we stimulate this by offering formal training options and informal evenings where peers can share their knowledge with each other
- With your passion and the use of the newest Microsoft technologies you can make a difference with our clients in the Enterprise market daily
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities for our people. Everyone has a career advisor who you will make a plan with you and who will guide you in your choices between the many training opportunities we provide
- We offer the opportunity to be involved with society and charity projects during working hours
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Apply here and send your resume through our website. Applying via e-mail is not possible.
For more information go to: www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read the stories of our employees on: Be Orange