Important: As of April 11th 2022, NN Investment Partners is part of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Your application will go through to Goldman Sachs.
An ambitious Commercial Real Estate Debt professional with an international profile
This job offers you a competitive remuneration package which is depending on your experience and includes a 13th month and holiday allowance.
Your impact as Junior Portfolio Manager Commercial Real Estate Debt at NN IP
Over the recent decades the commercial real estate market has gone through an unprecedented change. After having experienced a severe downturn the market has regained investor interest on the back of a low interest rate environment, regulation changes and economic recovery. For institutional investors such as insurance companies, this development offers new investment opportunities that fit their risk-return, asset- and liability profile. In 2014, NN Investment Partners has committed to this opportunity for its clients by setting up a dedicated Commercial Real Estate Debt team. Over the past years, our team has become one of the most active investors in Commercial Real Estate loans in Europe, and has built a high-quality loan portfolio. As part of our ambition to become a leading Commercial Real Estate Debt manager across the globe, we have recently expanded our reach to the United States. To help meet our ambitious growth targets, we are now looking for a self-starting and internationally-oriented young professional.
- Work together with the (Senior) Portfolio Managers on new transactions
- Ensure high-quality ongoing portfolio management of the commercial real estate loan book
- Deliver and process credit analyses and annual reviews
- Update, maintain and optimize data regarding our tenancy, asset and loan databases and client reporting
- Liaise internally with Risk, Legal, Operations, Compliance and Audit departments and externally with Clients, Investors and other Real Estate Lenders during transaction closings
Who you are
- Master’s Degree with an emphasis in financial, legal or quantitative disciplines, preferably enhanced with real estate related education. CFA or CAIA professional designation is a plus
- Detail-oriented and a team player with a continuous improvement mentality
- Loyal, dedicated and results-oriented with a hands-on approach and up to 3 years of experience in asset management.
- Good knowledge of LMA-based real estate loan documentation, financial instruments and legal and accounting frameworks
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Ability to read and/or write Dutch is a plus
- Creative mind with strong analytical skills and the ability to clearly express and communicate views in order to get the job done
The Commercial Real Estate Debt team is part of the Alternative Credit department of NN Investment Partners (since April 11th 2022 part of Goldman Sachs Asset Management), which manages a broad range of investment strategies for insurance companies, banks and pension funds. The team focuses on high-quality, investment grade transactions
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (worldwide) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN Investment Partners. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN IP we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work from any location at any time, although the NNIP headquarters in The Hague will be the main work location. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month, paid with your monthly salary
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled for business and commuting.
At NN IP we work hybrid. We combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person. You and your team agree on what suits you best. We have set up our offices in such a way that there is a suitable place for every type of work. The official location for this job is The Hague.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for our team, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN IP.
If you have any questions about the vacancy, you can reach out via email to email@example.com.