Capex Investment Controller , this is your challenge:
Nestlé Nunspeet is a successful operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. Our factory in the Netherlands is producing the most advanced infant formula for both the Nutrition division and the Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) division. Our products with brands as NAN, AL110, Alfaré, Althera and Alfamino are exported to countries all over the world.
By joining the finance team in our Nunspeet factory, you will take ownership and play a key role in all activities affecting the Capital Budgeting, Capitalisation, Fixed Assets Control and pre and post evaluation of investment projects. Ensuring accuracy of financial books as per accounting standards as applicable locally in the country as well as Nestle internal policies.
If you have excellent analytical skills, a passion for finance, you like working in a dynamic environment with stakeholders in the factory, interacting with multiple stakeholders, markets, head offices and shared service Centers. This is the right opportunity for you!
Capex Investment Controller at Nestlé Nederland
This position reports to the Factory Controller. You will be part of a the Finance & Control department in Nunspeet. A highly international and diverse team which consists of seven enthusiastic finance professionals, specializing in different subject areas.
Your key role is to support the Project Manager as a trusted co-pilot (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on day to day as well as on a long term project view. Provide visibility around costs related to the activities of the project through the driving of relevant analysis and reporting (monitoring of the budget and controlling the variances), ensure adherence to financial internal requirements. And identify opportunities to reduce costs and budget.
As Capex Investment Controller, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate with Factory Engineering Team working on investments projects
• Financial justification for proposed investment Projects (IRR, Pay Back, NPV, Make or Buy etc)
• Monitoring and reporting of actual spends vs budgets
• Variance analysis and drive actions for budget control
• Capitalization of spends in form of Fixed Assets (WBS/ SAP)
• Balance Sheet Integrity – CWIP, movement of fixed assets
• Adherence to Nestle Accounting Standards, Costing Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Close coordination with Head Quarter, Shared Service Centers etc
• Coordinate and be key contact for internal and external audits
• Vendor Management – issuance of advance, recoveries with SAP/Easy buy
• Fixed Assets Verification and Reconciliations
• Educate and train - finance sessions for non-specialists
• Adhoc queries and issue resolutions
The vacancy offers more than just a challenge:
• A fixed contract for 40 hours a week;
• Excellent terms of employment with elements such as a 13th month, 25 vacation days a year, corporate fitness initiatives and many other extra’s;
• Large variety of training and development programs;
• Career opportunities within the Netherlands as well as international;
• You will be working on a product, which has a lot of meaning to a vulnerable group.
What we are looking for?
• Highly motivated individual aspiring to be developed as Finance Professional;
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or similar;
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in a similar function and industry is a pre, however we are open to newcomers as well;
• Aptitude with financial systems;
• Strong communication skills, eye for details, curiosity to learn and understand working in a complex environment;
• Flexible and pragmatic approach to challenges;
• Good control of the English and Dutch language.
Our recruiters would be glad to answer any pending questions. Feel free to send your questions to email@example.com
Applying for the job Capex Investment Controller?
Great! If your profile matches the description as described above, we would gladly receive your cv and motivation. You can upload these via the link.