The Senior Payment Process Analyst helps to support the Team Lead Payments Operations to enable payments scalability and efficiency. The role focuses on automation, monitoring, controlling and analysis of processes, and Project management by supporting the implementation of new products and new infrastructure to allow business growth and connected trip. The role requires a deep understanding of payments operations order to assist in identifying where process improvements can be implemented. Responsible to execute key projects within a field of expertise.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Work on daily ongoing payments processes with a critical mentality in order to make recommendations on how to eliminate manual work and make processes scalable.
- Develop, implement and perform control procedures timely and accurately to decrease financial risks and proactively identify payout and clearing issues.
- Identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer & partner journey and increase efficiency.
- Communicate proactively and clearly with stakeholders on issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues.
- Assist in implementing new change initiatives.
- Coaching the team members over process improvements based on inbound analysis to create a seamless stakeholders’ experience
- Escalation point and emergency backup on all tasks including any bulk/automated payments, issues on payouts and systems/technology.
- Work together with Process Owner to drive team’s roadmap.
- Assist in implementing new change initiatives
- Work on daily ongoing processes with critical mentality to make recommendations on how to eliminate manual work and make processes more scalable
- Prepare reports, dashboards and analysis, including running and executing SQL queries.
- Background in finance, economics or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Data skillset : run and execute SQL queries and SAP knowledge.
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills. Able to work under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Customer driven and service oriented.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Internationally focused and an awareness of different cultures.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.