As IT Warehouse manager you are responsible for coordinating and executing warehouse activities, such as receiving, storing and issuing of IT hardware products. Other activities and responsibilities are:
- Maintaining an inventory and continuously staying in control
- Various activities in preparation for hardware delivery to the customer
- Coordinating repairs of defective hardware and disposal of discarded hardware
- Ordering preparation duties
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimizing space utilization
- Participating in (improvement) projects: e.g., set up inventory management system, clean up the house, pc refresh and close the gap
- Communicating to stakeholders
- You inform and report to the Manager IT Customer Support
- MBO Finance or Logistics graduate (level 4)
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance
- Competences: reliability, problem solving, accuracy and self-discipline
- Computer literacy (e.g., Excel and Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (B1 level)
DAF Trucks is headquartered in Eindhoven and a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR since 1996. DAF produces trucks in Eindhoven (Netherlands), Westerlo (Belgium) and Leyland (United Kingdom). DAF employs over 10,000 people, of which 8,000 are located in Eindhoven. DAF is a global technology leader in the design, manufacturing and customer support services of high-quality light, medium and heavy duty trucks. DAF also provides financial services and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. DAF is a dynamic organization with a no-nonsense culture and direct communication.
Paccar IT Europe / IT Warehouse department
Paccar IT Europe is responsible for the development, support and management of information systems for the users in Europe of DAF Trucks, Paccar Parts, Paccar Financial and PacLease. We employ 250 IT professionals within IT Europe. The IT Warehouse is part of the IT Customer Support departments which belong to the Paccar IT Europe organization. IT Customer Support consists of IT EU Service Desk, Desk Side Support, License Management and the IT Warehouse. The core responsibility of these departments is to support the DAF internal customer with hardware, software, telecom, and to answer questions / solve IT issues first time right. The IT Warehouse is mainly responsible for the intake, storage and issuance of IT hardware.
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities. We offer you a career with growth potential. You do not just choose a job, you choose a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your company!
- A 36-hour week
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (working hours reduction)
- Flexible working hours
- Group health insurance and retirement plan
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses