Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Data Acquisition Expert – eSource to join our Data Acquisition & Coding (DAC) team within Integrated Data Analysis and Reporting (IDAR) Data Management.
This position is to be located in Springhouse, PA; Chesterbrook, PA; Titusville, NJ; Raritan, NJ; High Wycombe, UK; Beerse, Belgium; Leiden, Netherlands; Allschwil, Switzerland; remote flexibility may be considered in the countries listed.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Diversity & Inclusion are crucial to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions!
Are you ready to join a growing team driving the implementation of data acquisition strategy and the future e-clinical trial landscape at Janssen R&D?!
As a key member of the DAC team, the Senior Data Acquisition Expert – eSource, uses in-depth knowledge on the collection, ingestion, transformation, and storage of eSource data to support a diverse clinical development portfolio.
You will be empowered to drive data acquisition activities for a portfolio of trials and data streams of low to moderate complexity and serve as a subject matter expert on eSource domains (e.g., non-CRF, Devices & Apps, Electronic Health Records (EHR), Direct Data Capture).
The successful candidate will work in an agile, fast paced, highly motivated, team centric and evolving data environment. You will apply creative problem-solving skills and knowledge to support R&D innovation, staying abreast of relevant industry trends and innovative technologies related to eSource.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with external data providers to understand the purpose of data collected, align data availability and consumption requirements, and drive optimal data acquisition solutions.
- Analyze data and content from external data streams and propose efficient pathways to acquire and integrate relevant data.
- Lead the development and setup of traditional and novel data streams and related documents of low to moderate complexity.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives contributing to innovation and the maturation of an industry leading data acquisition capability.
- Actively contribute to the shaping of the organization, improving re-usability, efficiency, and consistency of DAC tools and processes across studies and therapeutic areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Clinical Data Management, Nursing or other relevant scientific field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotech industry, or equivalent is required.
- Experience working in a multi-functional environment and ability to adapt to different ways of working is required.
- Proven track record of effective communication skills, including strong verbal and written communication, influencing, and partnering skills is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with external data providers, clinical data, and data structures within a clinical study/research setting is required.
- Good understanding of the overall drug development process and GCP/ICH guidelines is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant data collection, transfer, and submission industry standards (e.g., CDASH, SDTM, HL7 FHIR, ODM) is preferred.
- Experience working with data from EHR/EMR, Digital Health technologies, and/or Real-World Data is preferred.
- Expertise in specialized data streams (e.g., ‘omics data, immunogenicity, flow cytometry, PK, biomarkers) is preferred.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $83,000 to $116,000
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-Welsh & McKean Roads
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Chesterbrook, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Allschwil
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)