Clinical Programming: Senior Clinical Programmer (SDTM Programming)
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Programmer (SDTM programming) within Janssen Research & Development (JRD), to be located in High Wycombe UK, or Leiden, Netherlands; Beerse, Belgium; Basel, Switzerland; France; Italy; Poland or Germany
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease and the development of best-in-industry data science capabilities is critical to our ambition to be most innovative healthcare company.
Within Integrated Data Analytics & Reporting (IDAR) Clinical and Statistical Programming (C&SP) we are looking for individuals with the motivation to contribute to the growth of our Clinical Programming team. The Clinical Programming team within C&SP is responsible for SDTM submission-ready deliverables (SDTM specifications, aCRF, datasets, xpt, define.xml, cSDRG), back-end edit checks, listings, tables, to support data cleaning and review activities.Role
- The position will oversee or develop one or more clinical data management trial activities of moderate to high complexity/criticality.
- Including data model specifications, data stream integrations and transformation of source to internal data models and/or CDISC submission-ready SDTM tabulation packages (aCRF, define.xml, cSDRG, etc).
- Creates and implements edit check programs, listings and report solutions to aid in monitoring of safety, risk, compliance and ensures quality data review.
- This position is a member of the clinical programming team and is capable of supporting programming activities with minimal guidance and may add to departmental innovation and process improvements.
- May perform reporting solutions role creating study-specific reports translating clinical study team needs into specifications aggregating clinical data sources into custom data and report to monitor safety, risk and compliance.
- Create and/or review internal Data Review Model (DRM) and SDTM mapping specifications, aCRF, datasets, define.xml, cSDRG for stakeholder use (data cleaning, medical review, central monitoring, adaptive decision making, etc.)
- Create back-end edit checks, data cleaning and review listings, tables
- Independently leads interfaces and escalations with cross-functional project teams.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge and expertise in programming languages used in clinical programming (SAS, SQL, etc.) and apply continuous learning as part of next generation data strategy (R, Python, Scala, Java, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Data or Life Sciences or equivalent work experience is required; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrable relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry is desired, experience in other industries in programming role will also be considered
- In-depth knowledge of protocol, current clinical drug development processes preferred
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and relevant programming languages for data manipulation and reporting. May include SAS, R, Python, etc. Knowledge of SAS is required.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude and motivation to learn new technologies and make appropriate recommendations for consideration is preferred
- Vendor management oversight experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Basel-City, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Poland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)