Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
NOTE: please apply for this position via the following email address: email@example.com
Here's what we'll do together:
The Legal Counsel position is a generalist role within the Legal team of G-Star, and will involve managing and supporting several projects across the range of legal areas supported by the Legal team, as well as providing legal work. It is essential to be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities in line with the business and organizational needs.
In addition, you are able to operate independently in a fast changing environment and will work proactively with cross functional teams of the business of G-Star across the world. The position will report to the General Counsel and will be a collaborative role partnering with the other senior professionals in the Legal team.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
As Legal Counsel, you will work on issues relating to corporate and operations, in particular commercial contracting, digital and data related topics, as well as corporate matters and processes, regulatory and compliance or legal aspects of marketing campaigns and online retailing.
The main tasks of this position are outlined below, however not limited:
- Assist with day-to-day legal team organization and its operations;
- Supporting the business teams in the contracting process and securing the company’s business interests in the field of – for example – maintaining our state-of-the-art ecommerce channel, creative marketing
- activations (NFT’s), apps creation, talent partnerships or supply chain and ESG;
- Make significant contributions to process design efforts to positively impact the Legal team in collaborating with business teams;
- Develop and providing regular training and e-learning on topics relevant to the business;
- Contribute to compliance and process optimization with the aim on risk control;
- Support and manage various projects within the department as they arise.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Qualified lawyer or inhouse legal counsel with at least 3 to 4 years of relevant PQE obtained in an international digital and (online) retail or entertainment oriented environment;
- Experience in corporate legal processes, contracting, IP and IT, digital (social) media and marketing activation;
- Proven knowledge of technology, project management skills;
- Analytical, able to work accurately and quickly;
- Ability to multi-task, flexible attitude, dynamic and pro-active person;
- Ability to work and coordinate with a diverse and international group of people across offices worldwide;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch language.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
How to apply?
Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will soon hear back from us!