Are you passionate about user experience? Do you want to have a positive impact on the business by making improvements on our website? As a search and filter specialist you will ensure the shopping experience is the best in our website, helping users to find the right products. Join our digital team at the amazing headquarters in Rotterdam.
What are you going to do ?
- Identify search and filter improvement opportunities based on data and benchmark analysis.
- Understand customer’s journey, its main pain points, propose and create solutions to ensure an optimal search and filter experience leading to an increase in our overall online conversion.
- Be the owner of the end to end process of facets creation for Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. Ensure the different steps of the process run smoothly by interacting and working with different stakeholders.
- Stay aware of market developments and make sure our navigational tools stay up to date with the latest trends.
Who are you ?
- 1-2 years of working experience (preferably in the retail industry).
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
- Keen attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Great organizational, stakeholder, time management and prioritization skills.
- Hands-on attitude and strong commercial focus
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French would be considered a plus
What do we offer ?
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with a view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions, development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, we also offer 30 holidays, an attractive employee discount, group health insurance, company fitness and discounts on various insurance products;
- At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
We are the market leader in consumer electronics in the Netherlands. As a team we work together to remain the omnichannel player with 49 branches and an online shop. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means: having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please do not hesitate to contact us. Joren Neef is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He is available on +31 (6) 82059877 or email@example.com.