Are you that people focused HR manager, who is ready to lead a cluster of hotels in the Netherlands?
Then this unique opportunity is yours!
This role is designed to ensure HR Effectiveness by implementing best practices for multi brands and ensure compliance with national regulations and brand guidelines for the white label hotel management company the HR Group cluster hotels in the Netherlands. This role is supporting the following properties:
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Mövenpick Hotel ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Mövenpick Hotel The Hague
Ramada by Wyndham Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
And future hotels in the Netherlands region
In coordination with the Chief People Officer and the Regional General Manager Netherlands the incumbent will initiate action to apply the area strategic objectives for HR within the Cluster. The position is based at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre and reporting to the Regional General Manager Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Support the hotels with advice on any HR subject in coordination with your HR team (to further develop) - and General Managers
- Initiate actions to strengthen the employer brand
- Seize opportunities and initiate action to synergize and optimize HR resources
- Participate in preparing and monitoring HR annual budget
- Support new openings within Benelux/Netherlands
- Ensure that all brand and local HR Standards are implemented
- Regular communication with the General Managers, Area team and department heads.
- Monitor and evaluate HR performance measurements
- Minimum 3-4 years of successful HR Management in the Hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree in (Hotel) Business or other related field
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are imperative as the candidate will interact remotely with hotels, interact frequently with corporate management, and will coach on HR Management best practices. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written presentations.
- The right person for this position will have a demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and show skills in follow up, multi-tasking, leadership and accountability for team actions
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Professional Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Aware of local legislation, policies & procedures
- Is up to date with innovative HR & Training trends
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- Salary based on years of experience in similar position
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance
- Hospitality Pension fund
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Accor
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities