Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre is looking for a social, high integrity level, precise and with strong financial skills Human Resources Officer
Your main responsibilities are:
- Recruitment of staff members on different levels
- Control of all Human Resources procedures as laid out in the Collective Labor Agreement of the Hospitality industry, the Labor time agreement, Sickness regulations and the Company’s rules and regulations.
- Remain in contact with external companies like Arbo service, UWV, Schools etc.
- Organization of the salaries each month
- Organizing and delivering trainings
- Organizing activities to increase employee engagement
- Supports department heads with performance and other staff issues
- Coaching the HR Trainee
Our Human Resources department contains of a Human Resources Manager, a Human Resources Officer and a HR Trainee.Work Experience
- A positive and proactive approach
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position
- Minimum of 4 years operational experience in the hotel industry (preferably on an operational level)
- A team player, but performs well independently
- Social, integrity, precision and creativity
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Dutch and English language is a must (oral and in writing).
- Good computer skills
- Preferable Bachelor degree in Human resources or Hospitality industryBenefits
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 7 with a salary between the €2.170- €2.668 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 20% and Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities