Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
At Foot Locker it is our vision and passion to “inspire and empower youth culture” and create exciting and authentic experiences for our customers that will allow us to thrive in an ever-evolving retail landscape. Working with in a team of 9 and reporting to the Senior Digital Merchandiser, this role will collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage and co-ordinate aspects of the eCommerce business.
Working across the 18 European websites, the eCommerce Assistant role will work with the eComm team to ensure key activities are planned and executed to a high standard. This will also include working across functions to ensure the digital customer journey is optimal. Key stakeholders include eComm team (digital merchandisers and eComm managers), paid media, CRM, SEO, buying, planning, content, and IT.
This candidate will be self-starter who can take ownership over processes, as well as seek support when needed. They will have an attention to detail and a passion for Digital, however prior Digital experience is not mandatory. Verantwoordelijkheden
- Assisting the digital teams with the day to day running of the company websites by carrying out daily checks and resolving any errors or issue.
- End to end site walks ensuring content, categories, product information and checkout are correct and functioning and user-friendly across browsers and devices.
- Co-ordinated the content calendar, including the briefing and QA, and act as key point of contact for content.
- Manage the launch process for high heat products, working with the 3rd party raffle tool and IT.
- Co-ordinate the promo planning process, brief and QA.
- Ensuring products lists are live in a timely manner on the website and optimized through boost and bury capabilities.
- Enrich product attributes to support improved search results.
- Assist and own weekly reporting through key KPI’s such as sales, conversion, AOV, visits etc.
- Work as part of a team to communicate best practices and learns/opportunities.
- Supporting the achievement of business targets through a rich online customer experience that promotes the brand in the best possible way.
- Conduct competitor analysis and stay up to date with key competitor activities.
- Support the eCommerce team with strategy packs collaborating with cross function business partners.
- Either experience in a similar role, retail experience or a relevant university degree.
- Able to work quickly, and accurately, with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, data driven & take pride in their work
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude even when it’s busy
- A desire to learn and develop their skills
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing as required
- Results driven and adaptable
- MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Experience with Jira, Adobe Analytics and GA are a plus
- Must be fluent in English, and (Dutch, Germany, French, Italian or Spanish is plus).
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden