Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability (EH&S), as part of the J&J Supply Chain, is currently recruiting for a Mentor (J&J Medical Devices) site EH&S lead.
Location for this position is the Mentor site in Leiden.
This manager EH&S will seek to optimize EH&S resource deployment against strategic objectives together with Mentor Leadership and is also part of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Netherlands EH&S team. This person will routinely interface with multiple internal business stakeholders including the 3 other J&J Site EH&S leads within the Netherlands. This role will also interface with external stakeholders like governmental bodies.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following- applying to both roles:
- Develop together with the Mentor leadership, EH&S objectives for the site in line with the corporate objectives;
- Be accountable for successful implementation of EH&S services to the mentor organization and to customers in support of business objectives;
- Conducts periodic EH&S performance and service satisfaction reviews with General Manager, and Site leaders;
- Creates value by driving greater efficiency and standardization in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs;
- Accountable for delivery of agreed-to site EH&S performance plans;
- Builds and manages a lean, highly competent EH&S support team that delivers superior EH&S services;
- Lead in- and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001-2015, J&J EHS&S Comprehensive Audits, governmental inspections);
- Continuously monitors all EHS&S aspects of the Mentor site, providing EH&S direction. The person is part of the Mentor Site Management Board team;
- Leads and executes administrative activities including Talent Management, Budget Management, Cost allocation, and regulatory tracking processes;
- Provides EH&S technical assistance and support as needed across the J&J locations within the Netherlands.
- A University/Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of degree is required. Science, engineering or related EHS discipline/degree is preferred;
- Dutch degree of ‘Hogere Veiligheidskunde’ or equivalent;
- A minimum of (10+ years) of progressive experience in EH&S management, with at least 4+ years managing EH&S programs at a Manufacturing facility;
- Passionated about EHS&S and able to communicate that at all levels within the organisation
- Strong leadership skills;
- Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs;
- Previously demonstrated supervisory/leadership experience;
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured;
- Strong technical skills with the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner;
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key business leaders;
- Strong compliance orientated;
- Ability to work in a matrix, team-oriented environment;
- Highly developed interpersonal and cross-cultural skills;
- Strong written and oral English communication skills;
- High Energy, capability to Energize others, have an Edge and have high focus on Execution;
- Passion about the role, a positive “can do” attitude;
- Language Requirements: English, and Dutch language appreciated
- Travel Requirements: 10 % travel, depending on business needs.
Janssen Biologics (7266)Job Function
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist