AWS Data Engineer
We are working on a new data platform on AWS as a replacement of our current data platforms. In the coming years we are looking to migrate all our data operations on top of this AWS platform.
Currently, we have multiple teams working in DevOps teams on the same data platform. These teams support strategic pillars or projects. The teams are managing everything from development to production via our CI/CD pipeline. The tools and services we are using for the data ingestion and logistics are mostly AWS native.
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for the data pipelines, Big Data and ETL. You have hands-on experience with AWS, S3, Redshift, Glue, Cloudformation, Python, PySpark, and SQL. You are used to working in international organizations and are willing to learn new skills.
Besides the technical experience we are looking for data engineers that can cooperate, have strong analytical skills, are result-driven and customer focused, while still following and expanding the data architecture.Waar kom je te werken? Wat breng je mee?
- Data Engineer with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Experience with AWS Glue, Redshift, S3, Lambda
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Able to cooperate with the business
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Appflow/DMS/Kinesis/Kafka
- Experience with Spark, DevOps and Infrastructure as code
- Experienced in working in distributed teamsWat bieden we jou? Wat ga je bij ons leren? Overige informatie
Rate: Eur 85