Senior Manager, Order Optimization EMEA
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
At Foot Locker it is our vision and passion to “inspire and empower youth culture” and create exciting and authentic experiences for our customers that will allow us to thrive in an ever-evolving retail landscape.
In this newly created position, Senior Manager, Order Optimization EMEA, you own the end-to-end order fulfillment process for all online orders. Verantwoordelijkheden
This includes the traditional web sales, as well as the sales through BOSS (buy-online-ship-from-store), BOPIS (click and collect) and drop ship.
You will monitor the end-to-end fulfillment process performance and work with the business / process owners to clear bottlenecks. You follow up with stakeholders and make sure set SLA’s are met.
Objectives of the Role
- Monitor the order fulfillment process and be the driving force behind the reduction and elimination of bottlenecks, including:
- Data flow through the various systems
- Financial and payment flows
- Customer communication flows
- Responsible for creating & improving performance on KPI reporting
- Create and manage a platform and process for broken order escalations.
- Own the e-com order fulfillment flow by driving IT and Business initiatives that improve customer experience.
- Set Service Levels within the order fulfillment process and work with the stakeholders to achieve the set targets.
- Be a key stakeholder in IT and Business projects that impact the end-to-end order fulfillment process to ensure organizational and process alignment.
- Provide support and expertise in the implementation of Foot Locker’s dropship program, embarkment of new partners and expansion to new countries.
- Operational support to the IPP team, establishing service levels and achieving set targets.
- Work with the vendor partners and the IPP team to create standardization within the order fulfillment process.
Skills and qualifications you bring to the table
- Extensive work experience with relevant degree (Supply Chain or similar)
- eCommerce experience / passion / knowledge
- Work/educational background in Supply chain
- Understands IT-landscapes and translates to business requirements
- Project management experience, leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects.
- Self-motivated, with exceptional problem-solving skills; comfortable with hypothesis-led problem solving
- Highly analytical; ability to distill data into business-driving insights and actions
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to communicate and drive processes forward in a matrix environment
- Ability to navigate between a strategic / big picture level and detailed executional level
- Order management lifecycle experience preferred
What we offer you
- Career development and growth in an ambitious international team
- Recognition, inclusion and belonging in a diverse environment
- 25 holidays and flexible working
- Hybrid position, with ability to come into the Vianen office if needed
- Performance based bonus eligibility
- Employee Discount on in-store and online products
- Casual Sneaker Culture
- Learning & Health/wellbeing programs
- On-site fitness center, Basketball court, football pitch and Prayer Room
- Canteen for lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Discounted Collective Health plans
- Activities organized by our Social Committee
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden