Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Kinly is a global solutions and service provider, enabling people to communicate and collaborate better with Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual technology. We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to help build the RPA team from scratch and take ownership of end-to-end process improvements. As an RPA Developer you are responsible to design, develop and implement RPA components to improve current processes.
What will you do?
You will be the first developer in the team and have the opportunity to create impact on the business. You will start your role at Kinly with the identification of opportunities for automation. Furthermore, you will be Creating the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows;
- Development using UiPath Process Automation;
- Setting up and documenting test procedures and scenarios for user acceptance test;
- The utilisation of the UiPath Orchestrator to coordinate the unattended robots;
- Supporting and maintaining robots;
- Sharing best practices with the team.
What do you bring?
To be successful in this position you need to have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or related fields;
- 1-3 years of experience as an RPA developer;
- Experience with UiPath and UiPath Orchestrator;
- Experience in database configuration, writing SQL queries and troubleshooting;
- Process modeling experience using MS Visio/any other tools;
- The ability to quickly understand business processes across functions;
- The drive and desire to learn and become a key expert in Robotic Process Automation;
- Good analytical and systematic problem solving skills;
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong communication at all levels of the organisation.
What we will offer you?
As an RPA Developer you will get the opportunity to hold a position within a dynamic organisation in which you can truly make a difference. In addition, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job at our office in Amsterdam;
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Good pension plan;
- Travel allowance;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility to work from home;
- Organised lunch / fruit at the office for a small personal contribution;
- A work environment where we care about our employees and like to make a fun work environment.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your cv and motivation letter. Any questions? Please contact Oana, Corporate Recruiter, at telephone number +31 618299539.