The Vlisco logistics department is looking for a team lead Logistics. As team lead you coordinate all logistics activities in an effective way and set priorities when needed. The objective is to meet the on time and in full goals of the Vlisco brand while optimizing the inventory levels and controlling the logistics costs.
You will be responsible for coaching the team members and ensure that knowledge and skills are being developed. Next to this you identify internal and external developments to design the best-practice logistics process.
What are your key tasks?
- Leading and developing the logistics team
- Implementing the best practices process and systems concerning in - and outbound, distribution planning, order fulfilment, and inventory management of raw materials
- Managing internal and external stakeholders in the logistics process; e-commerce, sales, production, and logistics service providers.
- Implementing and maintaining logistics policies and procedures to be compliant with all regulations concerning customs, import & export, and transport of (dangerous) goods.
- Executing and contributing to the operational work to be performed .
- Providing and developing logistics reports and ad hoc analytics .
What is your background?
- Master degree within Logistics or Operations.
- 3 - 10 years of relevant logistics experience.
- Excellent analytical- ,management-, and communication skills.
- Knowledge about law and regulations related to in- and outbound logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of logistics processes.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and BI tools.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
- A professional enthusiastic team and a dynamic job in a growing organization.
- Competitive salary on fulltime base.
- 13th month payment, bonus options and good working conditions.
- Several secondary employment conditions, such as: Travel allowance, an annual budget for personal growth, personal development and vitality, a bicycle plan, etc.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours). If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to HR by email recruitment[at]vlisco.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist