The VLISCO Manufacturing & Logistics department is looking for Production Supervisors. In this role, you are responsible for the execution of the production and quality program for your department. You do this in such a way that the scheduled production output and the required quality of our product is delivered within the frameworks of safety, health & environment, quality and cost.
What are the key tasks?
- Accountable for HSE in the designated production department.
- Managing and monitoring of the department budget and steering departmental KPI's.
- Responsible for managing the department labor in the broadest way. Including performance reviews, absence management in cooperation with HR, development of the department staff, and implementing HR guidelines and regulations.
- Apply the required product quality standards in Fabric Colour department
- Providing leadership and mentoring to the direct reports and production teams within the department, achieving sustainable KPI improvements.
- Contribute to giving shape and direction to the operational department.
- Assist and advice the Production manager in developing best practices in a continuous improvement mind-set that drives quality and performance in production, product, and people.
- Cooperate with the S&OP function in achieving daily goals beneficial to the integral performance of the production chain.
What are the required standards?
- Ensuring on time and in full delivery in the required output specifications for product.
- Enabling and empower staff of the department to work continuous to improve quality in product with respect to working procedures, processes, machines, efficiency, etc.
- Result driven with a helicopter-view (experience with KPI's is an advantage).
- Capable of executing situational leadership and you are people-oriented person.
- Insights and knowledge how to apply the Vlisco Product Specifications.
What is your background?
- HBO level education - process or technical.
- A Green belt or higher certification will be seen as a plus.
- Experience with improvement tools as TPM and statistical process control.
- At least 5 years management experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
- Strong communicator in Dutch and English both written and verbal.
Are you interested?
This is a full-time position (38 hours) in day shift. This job is graded in job level VL15. If you would like more information about this vacancy, you can reach out to Marijke Keijsers- Gerrits m.keijsers[at]vlisco.com. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate, please apply by sending us your resume and reason for your interest by using the button below.