Administrator, HR Services
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Administrator, HR Services is responsible for the timely and accurate transaction throughout the employee lifecycle for all non-store associates within EMEA.
This role is the driver of our core HR processes making sure of a timely and accurate delivery of our people database, payroll, benefits and general administration. HR Services is the center of excellence when it comes to all data related processes faced during an employee life from a HRMS perspective and Employee relations.Verantwoordelijkheden
- Administer accurate and effective employee administration throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- First point of contact for employees of the EHQ when it comes to daily requests, calls and emails, ensure these requests are processed, answered or directed to relevant person
- Assist in payroll preparation by ensuring relevant documentation is complete and in accordance with internal & external controls and approval guidelines
- Administer and update HR databases following employee mutations and ensuring the accuracy of information
- Prepare and process documents such as contracts, addendums, and new hire packages
- Perform daily HR audits in PeopleSoft in order to approve transactions, manage contract administration
- Generate all letters and relevant paperwork relating to all HR related administration
- A degree/ diploma in Human Resources
- Proven relevant experience
- Experience with HRMS is a plus
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Dutch is a plus)
- Knowledge of HR practices and employment laws governing the workplace in the Netherlands
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden