Configuration management is a relative new process inside T-Mobile and will need to be embraced by the people. It will be your job as process manager that helps to setup the configuration management process in such a way that it will help the company to grow further. You will need to make the designers, engineers from Network and IT enthusiastic to execute it and let them look at the bigger picture. For this it is needed to align in a team with the other process managers, discuss with IT on the tooling (Service Now) to be used and optimized, create reporting, train new employees to the process and always strive to improvements. You are the frontrunner, process specialist and can help to resolve issues where the process might needWaar kom je te werken?
You will be working from our main office is in Den Haag, but in Diemen/Amsterdam is also possible. You will be working in a team called Operational Management. This team ensures that all processes are used and harmonized between the 3 networks. It is key for the organization that we come to 1 overall process, that the people get trained on it and that we improve the process and tooling to an optimal situation. The total team consists of 21 FTE and is divided into 4 sub teams. A team is dealing with the technical management of all suppliers and outsourced contracts, another team is dealing with all Datacenters, Quality and Safety, a team is the interface between Customer Operations and Technology and the process team is mainly dealing with Change - and Configuration Management. In that last team you will be working.Wat breng je mee?
- If you have at minimum a HBO degree, preferably in a technical/sciences area, preferably in Telecommunication / Computer Science or with a strong emphasis on technology.
- ITIL process knowledge is a must, at minimal on foundation level.
- Experience as a process manager is a pre.
- Affinity with network technology or IT
- You need to be able to communicate with people on different levels within the T-Mobile organization, so you are able to connect to the different stakeholders and other process managers.
- Work experience in a similar environment is a pre.
- Knowledge of Service NOW is a pre.
- English verbal and written is a must.
There is a lot possible within T-Mobile, but you have to take the initiative yourself. Be excited! Are you missing something or could something be better? Go ahead, do it differently. After a first digital introduction to a recruiter, you will come for an interview with the hiring manager. Still enthusiastic? Then there will be a substantive 2nd conversation! If you, and we, are even more enthusiastic afterwards, you will receive an offer and you can join Team Magenta!
In addition to about 2000 enthusiastic colleagues, we also offer the following:
- Open, sincere and dynamic work atmosphere
- Strong Diversity & Inclusion approach
- Excellent salary
- Variable remuneration scheme
- Progressive pension scheme
- Personal learning budget
- Unlimited T-Mobile 5G subscription, phone voucher and employee discount
- Freedom to work in the office or at home and one month per year (when desired) abroad
- 31 Holidays plus public holidays of which you can exchange 3 when you like to celebrate a public holiday that is important to your country or religion
You are in charge of your own development. We support you with personal learning budget and facilities: check out www.campus.t-mobile.nl.
Furthermore you will be immerged in teams with excellent professionals that will challenge you to grow.Overige informatie
We have teams at both the Diemen and The Hague offices. We expect you to work from home, have one of the offices as base location for some days and occasionally visit the other office to meet other colleagues.
Check out the TeamMagenta site for many more information and testimonials.