Lowlander Beer was launched early in 2016 and the first 3 years has been nothing short of an adventure. We started off by brewing differently: with botanicals, to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Consumers love what we are doing. We are one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands. We have launched in London, Manchester, Berlin, Copenhagen & Hong Kong and are now available in more than 3000 accounts. In 2018 we were listed as the top 100 Food & Beverage Innovators and we won several gold medals & the overall supreme trophy at the International Beer Challenge in London. And that is just the start of our journey...
To make sure that Lowlander Beer can keep growing at this pace we are looking for someone who can support on the day to day activities. Are you a master at spinning plates, a great project manager, a safe pair of hands and someone who gets a kick out of being on top of the little things then we would like you to be part of our crew and join us in our mission to broaden the horizons of beer.
A day in the life of:
● Review the stock levels of our botanicals, take the forecast from our export markets and discuss the plans with the brewery for the months ahead; all to make sure our beer stays as fresh as possible without going out of stock.
● Managing our international orders with our external logistics and warehouse partner– making sure that our beers get on the shelves on time and undamaged.
● Sourcing and ordering botanicals, iron out some invoicing issues, update the various dashboards and work with our accountant to close the financial month.
● Respond to customer emails and take phone calls from our customers from the four corners of the globe.
● Supporting sales with the latest info needed to launch our new botanical beers, making sure everything is ready to go for another
batch of samples to leave to new customers and supporting with HR.
● Managing projects, Being on top of things, doing what you say you would do
● Getting things and shit done! Paying attention to detail and being organised is a must!
● Being genuinely helpful, solving problems, staying friendly despite the chaos around you
● Communicating with a wide variety of cultures and people
● Brewing beer, Drinking Beer, Pairing Beer with Food or making Beertails – or all of the above!
● Prior experience in doing the above and you can talk, full of pride, about what you have achieved (+3 year work experience).
● Worked in or dealt with a consumer goods environment before so you understand how things tick.
● A burning desire to achieve some extraordinary and a sheer passion for what you do.
● Too much energy and no issues with working hard.
● Experience with systems and excel (experience with Exact Online a plus).
● Dutch & English both verbal and written at a reasonable level
● The chance to be part of an adventure, building a company & brand from the ground up.
● A truly entrepreneurial environment, with real (personal) development opportunities.
● Work with some seriously smart and agile people, in a small, international and diverse team – read about our Lowlander
● Competitive salary & flexible working hours (40/32hrs per week or other arrangements possible)
● Botanically Brewed Lowlander Beers!
If you want to be part of our journey and help to decide on which route is best to take, then send an email to Frederik with your CV and a brief summary of why you feel we should invite you to drink a Lowlander together and talk more.