Do you want to work for a High Tech company in the Automotive industry? And do you want freedom in the way how you do your work? Then read on!
Our client in the area of Eindhoven is a small and growing company. Due to this you will enter an informal atmosphere where you will work on all levels of the designing process. As they support your career development, you will get the opportunity to grow into a management position in the mid-term.
In the position of Mechanical Design Engineer you will work on several innovative projects related to mechatronics, precision engineering and/or opt mechanics. You combine kinematics and material properties and you analyse dynamic and thermal behaviour.
* Design concepts, perform technical analysis and build and test prototypes in a project team.
* Support suppliers with system integration and system testing.
* Discuss results and specifications with the customer.
* Ensure that the designs are feasible from a technical perspective and from the perspective of suppliers.
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
* A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience with CAD-tools (e.g. NX, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD).
Take on this opportunity and develop within the industry! Please contact Erik Molenhuis on +31 (0) 207 091 070 / +32 (0) 289 198 99 or send your CV in Word format to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – regarding your application.
NonStop Technical is a leading recruitment company for the automotive industry throughout Europe with a focus on the Benelux, DACH region, France and the United Kingdom. We cover a diverse range of specialisms, which include but are not limited to: Research & Development, Quality, Technical Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.