What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair, commissioning, overhauling, inspection, calibration, and monitoring of navigation systems (radars, gyro-compasses, echo sounders, etc.), security systems (VDR, CCTV, etc.), communication systems (radio, satcom, etc.), power management systems, automation systems, switchboards, as well as ballast water treatment systems for the commercial and recreational maritime sectors.
You will travel around 60-70% of the time, internationally, to regions in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities
* Excellent salary
* Dynamic projects and services
* Working in an open, familial environment
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* Technical Degree (MBO) - Electrical Engineering (Elektrotechniek), Electronics Engineering (Elektronica), or Maritime Engineering (SWTK)
* Fluent English. MUST BE RESIDING IN THE NETHERLANDS.
* 3+ years' experience servicing electrical or electronics installations in the maritime sector
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a multinational company that has gained notoriety in the maritime sector as an excellent provider of service for a variety of electrotechnical and environmental installations and systems. Our client is expanding their branch in the Netherlands and thus is looking for experienced marine service engineers who can help them continue their steady growth.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.