For the Amsterdam office of our client, we would like to get in contact with candidates to support their existing team for the position of Technical Writer (fulltime).
You will be responsible for writing end-user handbooks for passenger cars and commercial vehicles using an ultramodern content management system. Authoring is done in English in XML format after which translation and composition takes place.
You may be requested to travel abroad on a regular basis.
- Monitoring and analyzing vehicle design information;
- Drafting and proofreading of end user manuals;
- Validation of written materials on prototype vehicles;
- Giving support to the translation process;
- Initiating process improvements.
Your education and skills:
- Sound knowledge of automotive technology (intermediate award or equivalent);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of common office PC applications like Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of XML and XML editing software
Salary and Benefits
What our client offers you:
Our client highly cares for employability of all their employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies
within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. They offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
If you feel excited by being part of a dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae to the following email
address: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Tamara Swartjes van Dongen at +31 (0)6 10 536 518 or by email: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Flexibility Nijmegen en Land van Cuijk