Your task as Senior Engineer Shipbuilding is:
- Work out design, specifications, detail- and work drawings within the specified procedures and standards
- Drawing up construction plans
- Register and archive designs, drawings and project-related information
- Carry out calculations for further elaboration of weights, stability and structures in the shipbuilding area
- Performing feasibility and risk analyzes on construction plans
- Production of order lists and preparation of technical specifications for purchase orders based on the specifications and planning
- Register, monitor and signaling more / less work of hours spent on engineering work
- Plan and making a budget of own design and calculation.
- HBO degree / Bachelor completed in the field of Shipbuilding or Maritime Engineering;
- Dutch native speakers with a structural engineering background are also invited to react
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience with software packages like AutoCAD and Nupas-Cadmatic, ansys and others
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients we are in search for several Senior Engineers Shipbuilding