As a Field Repair Manufacturing Technician you assemble, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade computers, cameras, vehicle systems, and high tech sensors.
While traveling frequently across Europe, Middle East, and Africa, testing and troubleshooting is an important part of your role.
You are a flexible, creative person and a great problem solver.
- Analyse daily field issues and provide hardware technical support to field operators
- Troubleshoot and rectify computers, power systems, vehicle mounted assemblies, cameras & sensors, both in the field and workshop.
- Execute field upgrades and replacements of these items in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) or further Abroad
- Analyse failures and proactively partake in corrective action and engineering change strategies
- Review and revise engineering documents to reflect actual implementation
- Assemble and test vehicle assemblies, and implement engineering changes
- Monitor spares inventories and manage reorder process
- Document work carried out and produce reports as required.
- Minimum of 2 years engineering or technical education.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical hands-on position.
- Experience using tools for mechanical assembly/fabrication and cable assembly.
- Energetic and keen to analyze and improve reliability, safety and usability
- Willing and able to travel at short notice
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Frequent Travel reaching 80% during peak periods
- Car 'B' driving license and clean driving record.
Wat kun je van ons verwachten?
- Hour rate €16.50,-
- 25 holiday days on an annual basis (with full-time employment)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Your salary paid every Wednesday or Thursday
- Pension scheme: after 26 weeks worked via Adecco
- Free and unlimited access to the training offer of GoodHabitz (online learning environment)
Respond today by clicking on the application button and leaving your details with us!
First more info? Send an e-mail including your CV in English to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.