Do you know C++ and embedded Linux like the back of your hand? And do you want to contribute to a cleaner, better future? Then you are the Software Engineer I am looking for!
Our client, an innovative international scale up in Eindhoven that designs and develops charging solutions for busses and industrial vehicles, is looking for ambitious C++ specialists to help it in realizing its growth and creating a better world.
As Software Engineer you will be working on the design and development of applications and modules for the charging solutions, including specific clients' requirements for software integration and embedded software. You will also work on implementations and continuous improvement of the products.
Among your responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and implementing of (new) products, mainly focusing on the software domain but also supporting on mechanical and electrical issues;
- Creating documentation for colleagues, stakeholders, clients and partners;
- Setting up and coordinating test processes and installations, unit testing, certification processes.
A full time position with a dynamic, innovative, international scale up environment where you can develop your skills and contribute to a cleaner future! Salary for the position is between 3000 and 5500 euro gross per month (depending on skills and experience).
You are an analytical, solution focused and ambitious team player, and you want to contribute to a better, cleaner world. Next to that, you have:
- BSc/MSc, ideally in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automation or a related field;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience programming and developing solutions in C++;
- Knowledge of and experience with Embedded Linux;
- Affinity with hardware components and solutions;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.