Are you an engineer looking for an international challenge at a fast-growing company? Are you able to work independently and determine the right priorities? Do you want to work in a high-tech environment, with cutting edge products that are on the forefront of new scientific discoveries? Are you a good team-player with a can-do mentality and excellent communication skills? Do you like to travel and see the world? Then we would like to hear from you! DENSsolutions is looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Your activities will include:
- Travelling on-site to guarantee successful installations of our products at customer sites.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise among colleagues, offering support and help, information and skills with/to local engineers to increase the efficiency of our customer service.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting to repair, test and qualify instruments located at assigned territory sites.
- Determines correct inventory levels of repair parts with supply lines.
- Solve complex technical problems by (remotely) analyzing data and creating forward looking action plans in collaboration with the local teams (if available).
- Schedule and manage preventive maintenance and unscheduled visits to instrument sites.
- Document repair/ resolution of customer calls in CRM system and escalates issues to management as needed.
- Work with Product Managers to resolve quality issues and advise of issues and developments.
- Ensure instrumentation is compliant with regulatory requirements and quality control standards.
- Continuously stay updated and informed on new technologies, functionalities and products.
In order to do so, you will need the following:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a technical science (i.e. Physics, Engineering, Electronics, Chemistry), equivalent experience is also accepted.
- Preferably up to 2-3 years' hands-on experience with engineering of hi-tech mechanical and electronic systems/ products.
- Your English is at a full professional proficiency level, both spoken and written. In addition, good working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Challenging job and development opportunities
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing high-tech company
- This concerns a full-time function, based in Delft
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
For more information, check https://denssolutions.com
For any question, please contact Samuel Korfmacher, Director of Operations, tel: 06-57986156.
WHILE WE RESPECT YOUR WORK, WE DO NOT WORK WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES OR RECRUITERS, SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US.