You are genius of Automation testing and you are able to explain your grandma what a Test Automation Engineer is.
Then, be a part of a global IT consultancy firm in the amazing Amsterdam.
Your day to day as a Test Automation Engineer will be:
- Develop the QA strategy, design and build new automated testing solutions
- Work closely with our developers to create and review (automated) tests for new features
- Actively participate in the software development life cycle in an Agile and cross-functional team
- Assist the team in risk assessment and creating test cases
- Work directly with clients and advice on best practices
- You have at least +3 years of working experience in QA automation
- You have successfully developed a test strategy including a test automation framework before
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, ...
- You are a team player who knows how to work in an Agile / Scrum working environment
- Excellent communication skills and a consultant spirit
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)