Responsible for providing customer service support for customers and sales representatives, hereby ensuring that customer needs are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Promptly answer incoming customer calls and e-mails to place orders for products
- Enter sales orders and be responsible for all aspects of that order until satisfactory delivery to the customer is made
- Research and resolve complaints, problems, and concerns that customers may have with all facets of product ordering, sales, and service
- Support customers with various enquiries about products
- Track product shipments upon the customer's request
- Liaise with shipping, marketing, quality assurance and manufacturing to ensure that Merit's products are available as soon as possible for shipment to the customer
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of reported RGA's
- Back-up for other Customer Service Representatives and colleagues.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required
For this job we're looking for candidates who match the following profile:
- Diploma of college education (MBO);
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an international customer service environment;
- Near native Swedish and a good level of English
- Fulltime available (it's not possible to work parttime at this company);
- Experience with MS Office
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you regognize yourself in this profile?
Are you customer oriented, effectively in your work, accurate and a teamplayer?
Then we're looking for you!
Salary and Benefits
We offer you:
- a challenging job at a stabile and growing international company;
- a fulltime job (40 hours/week) during office hours;
- a monthly salary is between € 2400 and € 2500,- gross, depending on experience.
For more infomation, please contact us today! 0462077010 or email : – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –