As a Tier 1 / 2 Support Analyst you provide technical support for the Digital Communication solutions the company is distributing. You will serve as a technical resource towards the company and its clients. Customer support and product testing are examples of your daily technical support tasks.
- You will analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs;
- You will provide Tier 2 technical support via phone and/or email for all hardware and software products. Hereby, you will answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issue through to resolution or escalate if no resolution can be found;
- You will follow team-specific guidelines for product group engagement to ensure timely resolution of customer issues;
- You will document all technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in the customer tracking database including the nature of the inquiry, and the resolution recommended. Multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails sent to you and assigned to you.
- You have a minimum of 1 – 2 years technical support experience;
- You have (preferably) an educational background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline. Though comparable knowledge and proof of learning ability is also acceptable;
- You are a clear thinker with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- You have strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills;
- You have professional and effective communications skills – both verbal and written;
- You have working knowledge of computer operating systems;
- You must be able to work autonomously as well as with a team;
- You work effectively with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new projects or assignments;
- You are able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. You demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. You are able to interact professionally with senior internal and external personnel;
- You have knowledge of IP based networks and technologies.
The company provides customers with highly optimized solutions around the aspects of digital communication. The company operates around a combined patented content delivery platform with state-of-the-art digital media technology.