What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair, replacement, and assembly of heat exchangers, heating installations and coolers for the maritime and petrochemical industries.
You will travel most of the time but it will be to clients in the local Benelux region.
You will also be tasked with providing specialized and technical cleaning services for the installations using a variety of equipment.
So, what's in it for you?
* Interesting projects and equipment
* Career growth opportunities
* Personal training and growth
* Above market salary and benefits
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* MBO - any technical direction
* 2+ years' experience as a service engineer / servicemonteur in the maritime sector (or similar experience)
* Advanced level of Dutch + English
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the maintenance and technical cleansing of various industrial and marine components and installations. Our client's services are under high demand and they are looking for new technical personnel for their growing business.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.