For various clients in yacht building and leisure marine industry in the Netherlands we like to get in touch with experienced as well as early career candidates for jobs in yacht building and/or yacht service and maintenance.
Currently we are actively looking for:
- Boat technician, near Rotterdam
- Boat technician, Flevoland (near Amsterdam)
- Junior yachtservice technician, Amsterdam
- Boat fitter, Southwest Netherlands
- Carpenter / interior builder (small) sailing yachts, near Amsterdam
- Boatfitter tenders and sloops, Amsterdam
- Mechanic yacht building (installation, electricity), Centre Netherlands
- Ship carpenter / interior builder, Centre Netherlands
This I just a selection of the many jobs available.
- Relevant (technical) education, for example automotive, electrical or general technician
- Working experience in marine leisure industry or yacht building is obviously an advantage
- Some connection with yachting or even better you're a 'yachtsman' yourself
- A boat and/or driving license might increase your options.
Salary and Benefits
What do we offer
- A job in (obviously) the most beautiful industry
- In most cases, the prospect of a permanent contract
- Terms of employment usually according to collective labour agreements like HISWA or Metal industry
- With some exceptions all jobs are weekday jobs.
- All are full time jobs with mostly 26 holidays + 6 to 13 days (reduced hours)
Even if your preferred job is not on the list above we would like to hear from you if you are ready for a new challenge, because not all of the vacancies are listed on our website.
Get in touch and call +31 683 985252 or mail to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Choose Flexibility Amstelveen, for jobs in yacht building and marine leisure industry!