“Checking the World’s Identity Documents and Banknotes”
KEESING Technologies is a world leader in ID verification tools. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a:
Automation Engineer/QA Engineer
Are you an accomplished tester with a background in .NET development and strong scrum experience seeking a new challenge? Then consider joining Keesing Technologies Amsterdam-based team.
You will be part of a fun, talented team responsible for delivering world class IT systems, desktop, mobile and web applications for ID document (e.g. passport / driving license) verification and individual authentication.
As a member of the Keesing scrum teams, you will participate in testing the software development activities, and advocating and ensuring QA best practices are established and baked in from the start. The role is responsible for providing support during the full test process of our applications, including but not limited to functional testing, unit testing, developing and extending C# test tools to automate tests against our products.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide automated and manual testing support test support, for applications developed in C#/JS.
- Collaborates with team members to ensure the satisfactory delivery of application functionality to the customer in a profitable manner.
- Be an advocate of QA throughout the organization.
- Providing technical expertise, e.g. proper use of test techniques in appropriate cases.
- Ensuring the teams (scrum Teams) implement and follow best practices to prevent defects.
- Test planning, preparation, coordination and execution during the full scrum process.
- Support of (automated) system and functional (end user) tests.
- Presenting an aggregate view of testing utilisation to high level management.
- Work with other testers on test process design, development and overall best practices.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field required or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiarity with CI (e.g. Jenkins), debugging (e.g. Charles) and test automation tools (e.g. Selenium or Appium)
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies as Agile testing in scrum Environment, TMAP and/or ISTQB.
- Solid ability to troubleshoot and identify bugs both visually and through various methodologies.
- Good communication skills, speaking and writing in English.
- Experience in hardware (drivers) integration, preferable (passport/barcode) scanners.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
A friendly, respectful, internationally orientated, dynamic work environment and flexible working hours with a fun team. Keesing Technologies enjoys an informal business culture and good primary and secondary terms of employment, based on the CAO voor het Uitgeverijbedrijf (CAO-UB). In addition to a good salary, this contains a nice pension fund. There are regular social events, even sport groups too!
If you have any questions about the vacancy you may contact Paula van Rossen, Office Manager, 0031 20 7157806 or George Delevante CTO, 0621191719. You can find more information about our organization and products at www.keesingtechnologies.com
Please send a motivation letter and your CV to Paula van Rossen by e-mail:
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
or by post to: Keesing Technologies, attn. Paula van Rossen, Hogehilweg 17, 1101 CB Amsterdam.
A technical assessment will form part of the interview process.
About Keesing Technologies:
Keesing Technologies leads the way in identity verification solutions. This leadership is built on decades of experience working with governments, employment agencies, banks and insurance companies. We serve more than 6,000 clients around the globe, providing identity verification solutions they trust to meet their critical security needs.
Our objective is to help organisations prevent counterfeiting and ID fraud by providing the world’s best solutions. To this end, we market a range of printed and digital solutions that allow users - from document professionals to untrained staff - to assess the authenticity of nearly all ID documents currently in circulation. Solutions that provide you with the assurance of a document’s authenticity.
The technology we use in our products is powered by nearly 100 years of experience and accumulated knowledge.
We are proud to share our expertise and knowledge with the world through a worldwide renowned education centre: the Keesing ID Academy. The ID Academy provides education on ID document authentication through workshops, e-courses and lectures at conferences.
Keesing Technologies is a SURYS company.