What are you going to do as a MARINE ELECTRONICS ENGINEER?
You are going to be responsible for the installation, maintenance, repair and configuration of satellite installations, communication systems, and navigation equipment (VSAT, GPS, VDR, GMDSS, etc.) for the commercial maritime and luxury yacht sectors.
You will travel around 2 times per month, locally and internationally.
You will also be occasionally responsible for the in-house repair, testing and software connection of the systems and their installation components.
So, what's in it for you?
* Excellent salary + pension plan
* Dynamic and challenging role
* Career growth as well as personal growth opportunities
* International travel opportunities & compensation
What is expected of you as a MARINE ELECTRONICS ENGINEER?
* FLUENT DUTCH or ENGLISH (Must be residing in the Netherlands)
* 1+ years' experience working with electronics in the maritime, offshore or dredging sectors; a background in hydrographic surveying, radio communications or sensors would be ideal
* MBO - Elektronica / Elektronica Monteur / Elektrotechniek / or similar; a MARCOM certificate is a major advantage
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in the development and maintenance of electronics applied in the commercial maritime and yachting sectors. Our client has grown to become a worldwide expert in navigation, communication, hydrography, sensors and measurement systems for a variety of related industries.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a MARINE ELECTRONICS ENGINEER?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
The Hague area