Do you want to be responsible for building and maintaining a leading performance marketing hub? Do you have at least 5 years of hands-on experience delivering multi-channel digital advertising across paid search and paid social digital media buy channels? If so, then read further.
Our client, a well-known travel booking platform, is looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to join their ever-growing team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will take ownership of the Performance Marketing for Europe. As a professional with a solid marketing background in a leading role, you will also be responsible and accountable for leading a team of world-class marketing talent.
- Develop and maintain performance marketing strategy based on in-depth experience across all channels to achieve aggressive growth targets;
- You have a full understanding of business objectives and can develop a concrete roadmap on how each channel should come together to achieve the different KPIs e.g. revenue, user acquisition, app acquisition and activation, engagement, awareness and reach;
- Systematically identify growth opportunities across different channels, develop multivariate testing and feedback routine for all channels and ensure all channels are up-to-date with industry best practice;
- You can work with different marketing technology and analytics resources within or outside the company to enable best automation and optimizations are performed across all campaigns;
- Manage a team of central and local marketing specialists to ensure an efficient work process. Furthermore, you will be accountable for results and responsible for comprehensive reporting of performances to management together with recommendations of employees for next steps within or across teams.
- You have experience in building a world-class performance marketing team from scratch;
- You have a proven track record of planning and executing complex all-channels digital programs within an E-commerce environment;
- You have the ability to strategize and project management performance marketing initiatives;
- You have excellent communication skills and excellent command of the English language.
- Competitive market salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Pension Scheme;
- Yearly company bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.