Our client is a dynamic international company with a strong track record in the marketing and sales of fine and specialty chemicals. They are seeking a Sales Account Manager for the EMEA Consumer Segment (Food, Personal Care and HI&I).
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for building their sales of existing customers by gaining an understanding of all aspects of the customer's business and utilizing their sales processes to uncover and close new business opportunities. This
position will require effective territory management and business planning capabilities to execute our strategies to maximize sales performance within the assigned territory. This is a role where your initiative, curiosity, creativity and sales acumen
can turn an idea into a prospect and a prospect into a market trend.
As a Sales Account Manager, You Will
- Execute targeted sales calls to customers within assigned territory to improve overall territory profitability.
- Develop an understanding of different plan processes and chemical applications in a specific industry segment.
- Establish and develop customer relationships by evaluating needs and opportunities within customer accounts and negotiate effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment.
- Develop business plans to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, competitive activities, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to share best practices and drive account growth.
- Document all account activity in the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
- A degree: chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing and/or business preferred.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment - preferably within the chemical industry.
- English language a prerequisite. Italian, French, Spanish language skills advantageous.
- Ability to manage assigned accounts and strategically plan for territory development
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively in order to achieve goals.
- Strong business acumen, and has a basic understanding of the business relationship between manufacturers, distributors, and end-users of chemical products and services.
- Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to close a sale.
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Solid communication skills (written, verbal, listening, presentation).
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as CRM platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics.
Salary and Benefits
For more information, please contact Paul Bergs. Paul– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or call 0654323275