Are you the Manager Security Operations who wants to work for a leading global FMCG company? Do you want to make sure all security risks for this organization are properly managed using your combined leadership and stakeholder management skills and your vast experience on the Security domain? Than this might be the job you have been looking for!
Want to take your career to the next level? Affinity with FMCG and experience with building a Security Operations Center? I am looking for your expertise! Do you want to make sure all security risks for this organization are properly managed using your combined leadership and stakeholder management skills and your vast experience on the Security domain? Than this might be the job you have been looking for!
As a Security Operations Manager you are responsible for monitoring the handling and resolution of security events, issues and incidents. Part of your tasks are the maintance and test of security incident runbooks and the creation and maintenance of the operational security dashboard. The Manager Security Operations Officer supervises the activitites of the (outsourced) Security Operations Center and defines short-term and long-term improvement actions. The Manager Security Operations advises and supports the CISO and collaborates with the Security Officers in the IT service departments.
- Manage the global operational security team
- Define and monitor a quarterly SOC improvement plan and supervise implementation of additional use cases by security supplier
- Security Incident Management
- Use visualizations to explain the vision, analysis of opportunities and risk, choice and consequences
- Define, review and operationalize runbooks, security baselines, principles and guidelines
- Perform regular risk assessments in alignment with IT service departments and make risks and security improvement actions actionable to the IT service owners (ISMS)
This well-known company is offering a competitive salary (5400-7700 euros gross per month) based on experience and knowledge. After showing them your skills there are possibilities to grow. Beside this the company cares about their employees a lot, they will make sure you can develop yourself within the job.
- Excellent knowledge in cyber security and security risk management
- Professional security certification (e.g. CISSP)
- Fluent in English
- Able to structure data
- Strong communication and social skills