Our client Online is a breeding ground for innovation in multiple ways: apart from delivering great customer functionality we build, test and run it with the latest technology stack. We seek to continuously improve the way we work and by doing that becoming the most customer-oriented bank in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a medior/senior full stack web developers, who focussed mostly on back end technology in recent years. You are taking part in a feature team: a long-lived, cross-functional, cross-component team that completes many end-to-end customer features—one by one. As a DevOps team you together with other talented full stack web developers are taking full responsibility of your features: building, testing and running it.
As a Full stack Developer Online Open banking you can make a difference by not holding back and willingness to push for solutions. You do this with your passion for technology and have a track record of building maintainable, scalable, and performant web applications while taking into account an easy to use high quality user experience. You dare to challenge and are open in your communication towards your own team and other stakeholders.
Making a difference
• By daring to challenge
• Being transparant
• Knowing your technology
Imagine being at the core of Open banking, being a front runner by making great services that enable customers to smoothly connect to third parties via the Our client Bankieren app. Or enabling other parties to use a great developerportal enabling our customers to connect to Our client via others.
Our client Our day-to-day business at Our client Online is reinventing the way customers interact with their bank. Around 2.5 million customers in the Netherlands use Our client’s mobile banking services. A large number of them rely on the Our client Banking App on a daily basis. The app is a stepping stone towards creating a personalised environment that revolves around the customer on a multitude of devices. Our client.nl is incorporated into a responsive platform, the integrated Our client customer portal
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Collective teams brings talented people together to enable Online Open banking. With you as a Full stack Developer Online Open banking, the team will consist of 7 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
• 4+ years experience developing in Java
• web frameworks and/or libraries such as AngularJS and React
• Experience with Spring(boot) and Docker
• Experience in defining continuous integration build processes
• Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software (CI tools: Jenkins, Bamboo etc);
• a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with functional test automation (using Cucumber, Selenium etc.);
• Experience with configuring API’s using the likes of Swagger
• Experience Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
• Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
• Must be able to brainstorm and communicate ideas with your teams as well other stakeholders;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time;
• Comfortable working in a multi-discipline team;
• Have a DevOps mindset willingness to contribute to maintain what you build. (incl stand by)