Always wanted to work on the engines of the biggest ships for an international shipbuilding company?
Marine Engine Engineer in the area of Rotterdam wanted. I am looking for an engineer with a mechanical background who has a passion for the maritime industry. You are responsible for both aux and main engine maintenance and service. In order to provide the best customer care, you will travel around the globe.
So, do you have a mechanical background in aux and main engine? Are you ready for your next career step?
This company is active on an international level with a focus on the Asian market. You will have to opportunity to travel and work with colleagues around the globe.
As Marine Engine Engineer your daily tasks involve:
- Providing all HHI (Hyundai Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd) products (Main Engine/Aux;
- Engine/Thruster/Cargo Pump/Ballast Water Treatment System) support related services in the capacity as customer support in the area of responsibility assigned;
- Technical Adviser and Support for all HHI's products to European Customer;
- Enhance customer satisfaction by monitoring/ensuring high quality of Product Support, Field Services and Workshop;
- Plan, coordinate and delegate resources and service activities;
- Provide guidance for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and reconditioning of HHI products;
- Manage all services related technical aspect of orders;
- Visit customers for technical assistance/clarification of orders, warranty, application, engineering, operation and maintenance;
- Other work and project assignments given from time to time;
- Contributes to sales promotion, cost saving and efficiency improvements;
- Strong drive and initiative with ability to work under pressure and highly independent, good troubleshooting, logical and analytical skills;
- Generate service report, trial reports and memos for all attended events and activities.
Your salary will be based on education and previous work experience but has a range from €3500 to €4500 gross per month. Additional benefits will be discussed in a personal interview.
Good knowledge of Main Engine & Aux. Engine and Customer Service/After Sales matters;
Minimum 6 years of working experience in the field of services related to Engine;
Willing to work abroad.